Monday, May 7, 2007

From Under the Clutter

This is my 3rd attempt at blogging. Hopefully this time it will stick. The 3rd time is the charm, right? So why did I pick the name "From Under the Clutter"? There are a couple of reasons. On the most basic level, I'm trying to clean up the clutter in my house. It seems like it's a losing battle. There are so many things I'd rather be doing than decluttering my house....playing with the kids, playing on the computer, spending time with my husband...and the list goes on. So the physical clutter in this house is a never ending battle. On a more philosophic level, sometimes I feel like life is cluttered. We moms in America are so busy these days. There are school activities, sports activities, church activities, household responsibilities.....the list is endless. This blog is an attempt for me to look up from underneath the clutter in my life and stop to smell the roses, so to speak. I want to stop and notice things, both the good and the bad. Too often my days fly by with me trying to juggle my different responsibilities, and I never take the time to stop and just be. So here I am, stopping for a moment to take a breath. Refreshing.

No comments: