Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Feeling Off

I am such a creature of habit. I thrive on routines. I hate change. I'm not dealing with my husband's unemployment well at all. Oh, Shannon has been great. He washes the dishes in the morning, takes the kids to soccer practice, runs errands, and basically anything else I ask him to do. The problem is that I have no schedule. I'm used to having the house to myself all day and running things on my timeline. No more. Now I actually have to *gasp* share the computer. I have to wait until Shannon gets out of the shower to start the laundry. I wish I could be the relaxed type of person that just goes with the flow. But I'm not. Yes, this time is going to be a stretch for me. Not because of financial pressures. Not because of the unknown direction our lives are taking. It's a stretch because I don't like to give up control of my house and my time. Yep. Something that trivial has me in a tizzy. I need to learn to relax.

No comments: