Saturday, May 19, 2007

Quizzes, courtesy of Kandy

Kandy was bored today and posted some quizzes over at Kandy's Ramblings. It was fun to see her answers, and since I'm bored, I thought I'd take them, too. So here goes.

You Are Italian Food
Comforting yet overwhelming. People love you, but sometimes you're just too much.
Wow, I've never been accused of being too much before!
Your Attitude is Better than 65% of the Population
You have a good attitude. While a realist, you do see the positive side of most things. People love to be around you.
That seems pretty right on.
You Are a Believer
You definitely believe in God - and you're very unwavering in your religious beliefs. In fact, religion and spirituality are definitely big parts of your life. Religion shapes how you view right and wrong, as well as the decisions you make. It's hard for you to imagine how your life would be without your beliefs.
No surprise there.
You Are 48% Brutally Honest
Honesty is important to you, but generally, you try not to be brutal about it. You'll sugar coat the truth when you need to... and tell a white lie when necessary.
That's about right.
You Are 55% Normal
While some of your behavior is quite normal... Other things you do are downright strange You've got a little of your freak going on But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself
Woohoo! I've got a little of my freak going on! LOL
You've Experienced 72% of Life
You have all of the life experience that most adults will ever get. And unless you're already in your 40s, you're probably wise beyond your years.
Wow, 72% of life, and I'm only 35!
Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman
"I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"
And I haven't even seen the movie.
You Are 10% Redneck
I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style. You ain't no redneck - you're all Yankee!
That doesn't surprise me.
You Are Not Destined to Rule the World
You are destined for something else... Like inventing a new type of cupcake. You just don't have the stomach for brutality. But watch out - because many people do!
Also not surprising. I have no desire to rule the world.
You Are a Liberal Republican
When you tell people that you're Republican, they rarely believe you. That's because you're socially liberal - likely pro-choice and pro-gay rights. You're also not so afraid of big goverment, as long as it benefits people and not politicians. You are the most likely of any Republican type to swing over to the Democrat side sometimes.
Um, did they even pay attention to my answers???? I am PRO-LIFE, and I hate big government! I've never been accused of being a liberal anything! I'd consider myself very much a conservative. So that's it for today. My son is wanting to get out of the bath, and my husband wants to get on the computer to find out how redneck he is. Thanks for the fun, Kandy!

No comments: